Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thing #11

As confusing as it may sound, Thing #11 helps to provide the answers to the questions that I had after Thing #10.   Out of the search tools provided, I found Technorati to be the easiest to use.  I found several blogs that I found interesting ranging from everything from skin care to Savannah cats.  As far as useful information, check out the blog at http://blog.heritage.org/2010/09/28/leaving-children-behind-it%E2%80%99s-time-to-embrace-online-education/ on Leaving Children Behind.  Of course, the same search yielded some information that was not as useful such as missing electronics at a learning center.  You still have to weed through the results of the search.  On those not so easy, I would have to cite Topix.net.  My searches on that site just didn't produce the results I expected.

As far as finding these on my own, I could still use some help!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment