Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tutorials

Since I’m always interested in home improvement projects, I decided to find tutorials on laying tile.  I’ve actually watched this being done, so I have a basic knowledge but wanted to find out more details.


The above tutorial was actually pretty good, although I think the method described may be complicated than necessary.  The only thing they didn’t really cover is what surfaces you can lay the tile on.  I did find the animated illustrations and verbal instructions the tutorial used to be very helpful.


This tutorial was more comprehensive instructions but it’s not as user friendly.  It breaks down the process into smaller steps, all in writing.  There is no video or audio.


I like this tutorial the best.  It was a video that showed the process step-by-step.  The video was very comprehensive, including explanations of why different steps are done.  I found this one the easiest to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment