Tuesday, September 13, 2011

EDUC 6000 - Week 3

I went through the rest of the pages of the manual on the camcorder and finished the power point presentation that I started last week. The rest of the manual was concerned with more technical aspects of operating the camcorder, so I didn't include a lot of that information. As I mentioned before, Sonny wants to keep the presentation to the basic operation of the camera. I ended up with about 42 slides. The equipment will do a lot more than what the presentation covers, so I included the direct link to the manual on the last slide and encouraged viewers to check it out. The presentation has been sent to Sonny for review, and he said he was pleased with it. We've started discussion for the next project, which we will be introducing staff to the tutorials for Microsoft 2010 Office programs. Sonny mentioned that he had used a program called Viewlet Builder many years ago, so we checked online to see if there is still a free version available. There was a newer version available, so I'll be researching how that program works next.

The following is the link for the powerpoint presentation:  http://www.screencast.com/t/uhQEz630Hde

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am impressed. Quite an undertaking and it turned out great. Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete