Monday, October 3, 2011

EDUC 6000 - Week 6

I finally got to work on the training document for Microsoft Office 2010 this morning.  Viewlet Builder turned out to be a bust.  Neither Sonny nor I could get it to work.  However, Sonny discovered that the 2010 version of Microsoft Office Powerpoint has a screenshot function.   I used it to start a Powerpoint presentation on using both the regular help function and the interactive tutorial.  I've been using the 2010 version personally for a while now and have found it to be somewhat difficult to navigate.  What I found out this morning is that I should have used HELP!  I'm going to be playing with this a lot more to discover all the bells and whistles in the tutorial.  If I had used this before doing some past projects, I would have been a lot less frustrated!  I've sent what I've done so far to Sonny to review.  We'll discuss it next week and make any needed changes or additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment