Friday, October 28, 2011

EDUC 6000 - Week 9

This has been pretty much a research week which hasn't felt really productive, although it has been time consuming.  In my last post, I mentioned that I was going to be trying to create a pivot table for an excel spreadsheet.  It turns out that this just isn't easy.  I'm really having a hard time with this one.  Sonny and I worked on it some as well, but it's not really something he's done either.  He did show me how to include the totals in the spreadsheet to create the basic information needed though.  Anyway, we've both been looking at this this week, so hopefully we'll be ready to actually do something with the spreadsheet next week.  Andrew won't have the finalized spreadsheets with the data from the field offices until then anyone.

Anyway, in addition to this, I also found a chart and video to send to Sonny showing the differences between Windows XP and Windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment